Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last time I deal with Cc
Pozzy59 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Last time I deal with Cc
I ordered the MSI gaming Xmas bundle for my new MSI laptop on January 18th, they were showing 10 in the warehouse. Order went through fine and money was taken out of my account and was told in the email I would recieved it by Feburary 2nd. Still haven't received an email that it has shipped on January 30th, so I call customer service and was told they would call the warehouse and see what's going on with my order and email me right after, Never got an email back. It is now Feburary 2nd I called them again to be told that they don't have anymore even tho the order went through and money was taken .was also told they were just about to call me about this ( I do not believe that for a sexond). Now I am being informed that it will take up to 15 business days for a refund to go through ( love how they will take your money within a minute of your order going through but take 15 business days to give it back because a supposed system error.
02-02-2018 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David Offline
Posting Freak

Given 58 thanks in 48 posts

RE: Last time I deal with Cc
Another satisfied customer

The other Dave
Current Rig:

NZXT H440
MSI GTX 1080 X 8G
I7 6700K
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo V2
Samsung Evo 128 SSD
Adata 240 SSD
WD 2TB Blue
02-03-2018 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Computz Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Last time I deal with Cc
Nice one. good to know of a positive feedback
02-19-2018 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply