Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1080TI no promo, WTF CC?
deathvortex Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

1080TI no promo, WTF CC?
Man, this is infuriating.. And I see im not the only one.
I only got my item 3 days ago, tried email, and no response, now i see some people have been waiting over a month and still nothing... What the heck is going on here?

Anyway, I Contacted Nvidia personally after looking at all these threads of no one getting their promo codes.

This is 100% false advertising. I bought the card hoping I would get a key for the game. I dont even want to hear about "no more codes". If you dont have any codes, simple, dont advertise the damn promo anymore. Using the promo to Bait some sales is shady business practice.
I suggest everyone contact Nvidia Directly. I did.. They ask for a screenshot of your invoice and email thread to CC.
Im pretty sure had I gone to new-egg or amazon i would have had my code within 24 hrs. I know when N CiX was still around, last time i got my promo from them, I got a code within 24 hrs!!! 24 hrs!!

edit: also wow... they block their competitors names from their forums.

If i dont get my Destiny 2 Code, I will be boycotting CC.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2017 05:29 PM by deathvortex.)
12-30-2017 05:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OfficerDark Offline

RE: 1080TI no promo, WTF CC?
Welcome to the party pal.

CC is a terrible company that doesn't care about its customers in the slightest. I'll contact Nvidia also.
01-03-2018 11:13 PM
deathvortex Offline

RE: 1080TI no promo, WTF CC?
Yea they dont seem to have any customer service, or its just terrible. They have no problem opening up new stores though. If they treat their customers this poorly, Im sure its only a matter of time before they face the same fate as N CIX

If enough people were to complain to nvidia maybe they would investigate this, at least one would hope.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 02:29 PM by deathvortex.)
01-04-2018 02:27 PM