Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is Refund?
bomy123 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Where is Refund?
I am very scared. Credit card was charged (almost $700) for order same day (Nov 29). No information on delivery or anything else by Dec 6th. Called and called and called customer service. Finally got through to corporate where my information was taken.

Had to insist on getting specific information regarding the availability of my order. Insist means raising my voice and asking to speak to management after being told that I would be receiving an email when it was ready to ship. I had been waiting for that email for several days as is was.

Finally received a call back informing that one of my items was unavailable. Was asked if I wanted to cancel the other items. I said yes. Received confirmation of the order same day (Dec 6), saying that refund would be processed. The website says refunds will be process between 5 and 15 days. Well this is day 15 and no refund.

The reason I am scared is that I have never shopped online anywhere before where they just take your money and then you hear nothing and then when you call customer service all six lines just ring endlessly until they disconnect themselves.

The other reason I am scared is that there are other people posting in the forums that they have been waiting 2 months or more for their refunds. Is this place for real? I am going to commence a credit card chargeback tomorrow.

Anyone with any advise on how to go about this would be appreciated.
12-21-2017 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bomy123 Offline

RE: Where is Refund?
December 28th...still nothing. Took my money on November 29th. This is robbery.
12-28-2017 01:39 AM
Nightmare Offline

File a Chargeback claim with your Credit Card carrier. There should be a number on your credit card you can call. Let them know the situation and explain you want the money back, you do not want the product anymore. The credit card company will get the money back on your behalf in 10 business days or so and they will provide you actual updates

From experience, the credit card company will send to CC requesting for said information. With their level of response/service, they are unlikely to respond. If they do not respond or provide inadequate information, you will auto-win the chargeback claim.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2017 03:23 AM by Nightmare.)
12-31-2017 03:22 AM
OfficerDark Offline

I'm not surprised. Willing to bet CC goes bankrupt soon with these kinds of non-ethical practices.
01-03-2018 11:17 PM