Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lgse Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts
Cannot get a hold of anybody
I've placed an order on December 15th, it showed that the items were in stock on your website. As soon as I got the confirmation it said the items were back order. My credit card has already been debited $6000 for this also.

I've tried calling every single number in the directory of your head office and it just rings endlessly. The only people I can get a hold of are people at the local stores which say they have absolutely nothing to do with online orders.

I actually don't understand how the company operates and how you guys still make successful sales daily.

You seem to attract customers with low prices on your website and then you just don't answer support tickets or phone calls.

Why are you guys being like this? How can a collective of people be so terrible? Isn't there at least one person who hasn't given up and actually tries to fulfill customer requests?

Can someone for the love of god help me? All I want to know is if the item will be in stock soon and ship soon. If not, can I get a refund so I can go purchase it elsewhere.
12-20-2017 08:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply