Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CC Still no refund
Mittens Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

CC Still no refund
I cancelled an order on November 30th. My credit card had already been charged and I was told I would be issued a refund. I've followed up twice since then and was told by staff that they processed the refund, but I still have not gotten any money back.

I contacted Visa today who told me there are no pending refunds on my card. I've been trying to call Canada Computers for several days now and no one picks up the phone.

It's been over two weeks and they haven't even attempted to refund it. Is this is a joke? Can someone here help me get through to them?
12-14-2017 06:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gregofpg Offline

RE: CC Still no refund
Same thing here, pretty frustrating, I try calling every day and no one picks up the phone, I sent an e-mail to no avail and created a support ticket. I would also like to know if you find someone that replies to your case, thanks!
12-15-2017 09:44 AM
bomy123 Offline

Please keep us Posted

Same thing happening here. This is ridiculous. I had to reorder elsewhere as items were for Christmas. Had them in two days.

They charged my visa same day, even when they did not have the items in stock.

I have filled out the customer service contact form several times and have not received a reply yet. No one answers when you call.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 06:37 PM by bomy123.)
12-21-2017 06:35 PM
DavidC1 Offline

Same here. Cancel order was filled on December 2nd. The reason I cancelled it was because the item was backordered when I ordered it because it said it was on stock. Later it says you have to check if they are available by looking by location. It's their fault its not made clear.

I filled out two forms for not giving my refunds back. That was 19th. Still nothing. None of their phone lines pick up either.

They don't care about customers. Let them die.
12-26-2017 03:03 AM
Nightmare Offline

File a Chargeback claim with your Credit Card carrier. There should be a number on your credit card you can call. Let them know the situation and explain you want the money back, you do not want the product anymore. The credit card company will get the money back on your behalf in 10 business days or so and they will provide you actual updates

From experience, the credit card company will send to CC requesting for said information. With their level of response/service, they are unlikely to respond. If they do not respond or provide inadequate information, you will auto-win the chargeback claim.
12-31-2017 03:24 AM