Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Code Redemption
Distwrought Offline
CC Moderators

Given 72 thanks in 57 posts

Game Code Redemption
Hi all!

So I've just received word, if you contact the store you originally purchased the item at, they can send off your information to the product manager in charge and get that sorted out for you

We appreciate your patience and understand the frustration going into the holiday season and are very sorry for any inconvenience

These are my own personal opinions and do not reflect those of the company or my fellow employees
12-13-2017 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OfficerDark Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Game Code Redemption
Great. So now we are sending our information to someone who told us to email the information in the first place... so he can forward the information off to someone that we will never contact directly... so we can sit around an wait for a response. Then the only recourse we have is to call the stores we bought at and harass them on a daily basis to hear them say they have no control over it.

I call bullsh*t. If the problem is that you have no keys then how does this help? If you have keys then why aren't you just sending them out based on the emails we already sent? What's the problem here? Did you lose our emails?!
12-16-2017 02:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply