Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Destiny 2 Promo Code
kosmike Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Destiny 2 Promo Code
Hi i bought a gtx 1080 and sent an email to redeem@canadacomputers.com on nov 24th with the invoice number...i still haven't received a code.
12-01-2017 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kosmike Offline

RE: Destiny 2 Promo Code
It would be nice if we got a reply from cc, or an email back. Looks like I am not the only one who did not receive a code.
12-03-2017 09:11 PM
OfficerDark Offline

It's been over a month since I sent in my original email to the redeem@canadacomputers email. I also sent an email to the general customer service address 3 weeks ago. I've yet to hear anything back from anyone. I'm pretty sure this company just doesn't care about it's customers and as such will be the last time I purchase from them.
12-07-2017 08:50 PM
Distwrought Offline
CC Moderators

Given 72 thanks in 57 posts

For any Destiny 2 Keys, they are while supplies last so it is very possible there is no stock available, and we get terribly back logged during the holiday season every year, I do apologise for any inconvenience

These are my own personal opinions and do not reflect those of the company or my fellow employees
12-10-2017 01:58 PM
Nick Offline

If it makes you feel any better, I received a code, but it was irredeemable. They gave me a 30 digit code, but GeForce Experience will only accept 24 digit codes. I sent another email enquiring about it, but received zero response. Feels like these promos are a scam.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 09:03 PM by Nick.)
12-11-2017 09:01 PM
OfficerDark Offline

"While supplies last" yet you're still advertising the promotion well after your supplies have run out? SCAM.

How about at least a response to all the inquiries people are making about it? No reply at all? You don't respect your customers.

Backlogged? Wow you get so many emails that you can't reply to an email sent you over a month ago? Maybe you should hire someone to respond to emails then, sounds like a full time job right there!

Come on man. The simple truth is you put out a promotion for something you couldn't fulfill, and continued to do so knowing full well that people were going to be disappointed. That's a SCAM if ever I heard of one.
12-12-2017 11:36 PM
kosmike Offline

I was going to buy a 1070 but spent the extra $$$ cause of this promotion....cc you owe us!!!!!!!
12-13-2017 08:58 AM
Nick Offline

Maybe we should all ask nVidia to remove cc as a partner. Maybe we can prevent this nonsense from happening in the future.
12-13-2017 09:34 AM