Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game code issue
Servois Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Game code issue
Hey all,

There seems to be a problem with game codes being issued through the email address as some people are reporting they take up to 2+ weeks. Is it possible to have a direct telephone number to contact someone to speed up the process?

Cheers,

Ben
11-14-2017 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OfficerDark Offline

RE: Game code issue
Some people are not getting any response at all, even after 2 months.
12-07-2017 08:51 PM
tkostyle Offline

Given 1 thanks in 1 posts

I am still waiting for a simple response for my Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Total War: Warhammer II game code emails. I havent even gotten an email regarding the process or that they were out of codes. I find it ridiculous that they are still advertising these promotions if they are truly out of keys.

I'm extremely disappointed with the inability for the company to respond back with some sort of answer. I've emailed twice, emailed general customer service and have even gone into the store to talk to an assistant manager. I can appreciate that they are backed up but there should be some sort of system to atleast advise customers of whats going on in the process.

I've missed out on a Destiny 2 sale because I thought I was getting it for free with my purchase and I don't believe that Canada Computers will offer me the same deal as blizzard had.

Absolutely unprofessional and something needs to be done to rectify this matter.
12-10-2017 10:49 PM
 Thanks given by: Nick
Nick Offline

Maybe we should all ask nVidia to remove cc as a partner. Maybe we can prevent this nonsense from happening in the future.
12-13-2017 09:37 AM