Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
game redeem/Asus code
Ryujin Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

game redeem/Asus code
HI,
I bought an Asus graphic card GTX 1070 that was eligible to the free assassin's creed origins game but the store didn't give me any code to redeem my game. I tried to send an email to this adress "redeem@canadacomputers.com" with the invoice number and a picture of the product with the invoice but it's been 2 weeks and i have no response. I hope you can help me.
11-03-2017 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OfficerDark Offline

RE: game redeem/Asus code
Don't expect a response from them. It's pretty clear CC doesn't care about their customers.
12-07-2017 08:52 PM
Distwrought Offline
CC Moderators

Given 72 thanks in 57 posts

For any game keys, they are while supplies last so it is very possible there is no stock available, and we get terribly back logged during the holiday season every year, I do apologise for any inconvenience

These are my own personal opinions and do not reflect those of the company or my fellow employees
12-10-2017 01:57 PM
OfficerDark Offline

Generic, crass and utterly useless response. If you're out of keys then you have to tell people. You have to respond to the emails they are sending, not completely ignore them. You also need to remove the advertisement from your website when you run out of keys because then it's simply fraudulent. You're using a promotion you know you have no ability to fulfill to help sell a product.

If you are so backlogged that you can't respond to a customer after a whole month (almost 2 now) then you have a serious manpower problem.
12-12-2017 11:42 PM
Nick Offline

Maybe we should all ask nVidia to remove cc as a partner. Maybe we can prevent this nonsense from happening in the future.
12-13-2017 09:36 AM