Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Canada Computer Financing
projectman28 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Canada Computer Financing
Just wondering if anyone has input using a financing option w/ Flexiti Financial.
Mainly, if i purchase something but return it prior to the 14 day window, will it be a nightmare with the financial institute?

I notice my bank doesnt even have them on their payee options even though Flexiti Financial mentions them (RBC).

thx
10-03-2017 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

Given 119 thanks in 103 posts

RE: Canada Computer Financing
(10-03-2017 10:35 AM)projectman28 Wrote:  if i purchase something but return it prior to the 14 day window, will it be a nightmare with the financial institute?
If you make a purchase using Flexiti Financial and return your purchase, in part or in full, during the allowed return period (and other applicable return policies), we will process the refund on your Flexiti Financial account directly, in part or in full.

(10-03-2017 10:35 AM)projectman28 Wrote:  I notice my bank doesnt even have them on their payee options even though Flexiti Financial mentions them (RBC).
I am with RBC. They are in the payee options. Please visit a RBC branch for assistance in adding Flexiti Financial to your payee list if you are unable to do it.

EDIT: I think I found the problem with RBC online banking. Their programmers don't seem to know how to program a search engine. If you type in "Flexiti Financial" in full and without spelling errors, you will not have any search results. If you type in "Flexiti" and search, you will have "Flexiti Financial" in your search results.

My thoughts, views, and opinions do not reflect that of Canada Computers and are solely my own.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Patriot Viper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866MHz
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (OS)
1TB Seagate Desktop (Games)
2TB WD Green (Storage)
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 02:16 PM by Mahloot.)
10-03-2017 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply