Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SERIOUSLY?
drek4 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

SERIOUSLY?
When I place an order at the usual retailer website I purchase electronics from, they do their best to inform me on their website of when my product will be shipped out and update status if any delay out of their control should happen, they even offer that if I want I can add products to my order.

Here nothing! You then request information...they respond by saying you and your bank must confirm your credit card, address and name is valid within five days to avoid cancellation! Seriously? My credit card has already been debited and this is the answer I obtain? You really expect me to purchase again from you? I think you have a very bad customer support just for responding to a request, I hope I will never have to need support if I have any kind of problem with my product! Thumbs down!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 05:20 PM by drek4.)
09-13-2017 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidC1 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: SERIOUSLY?
(09-13-2017 05:00 PM)drek4 Wrote:  When I place an order at the usual retailer website I purchase electronics from, they do their best to inform me on their website of when my product will be shipped out and update status if any delay out of their control should happen, they even offer that if I want I can add products to my order.

Here nothing! You then request information...they respond by saying you and your bank must confirm your credit card, address and name is valid within five days to avoid cancellation! Seriously? My credit card has already been debited and this is the answer I obtain? You really expect me to purchase again from you? I think you have a very bad customer support just for responding to a request, I hope I will never have to need support if I have any kind of problem with my product! Thumbs down!

Yea! I agree wholeheartedly.

I ordered a product that was said in stock, but as soon as I paid for it it said the item might not be available and it might take some time. It said the delivery should arrive in 3-5 days. In 3-5 days the item hasn't even started delivering yet.

So I requested to cancel the item. The cancellation date was 23 days ago or December 02. I still haven't got the refund back on my credit card. You guys steal the money and not give it back!

Canada Computers sucks. Don't deal with them ever. They should have got bankrupt not the other computer chain that got bankrupt.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 03:14 PM by DavidC1.)
12-25-2017 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply