Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nonexisting Costumer service
ooogunle Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts
Nonexisting Costumer service
I placed two separate orders roughly 10 mins apart. Thy both went through. One a Ryzen 5 board and the other 7 items which cost me a lot of money. Both orders went through and my bank account was debited. This Tuesday I received an email that my Ryzen CPU had been shipped to me and another from accounting saying my order containing 7 items had been "flagged" and was asked to provide validation because there was an issue with my shipping I billing address.

I placed both orders with exactly the same billing and shipping address so its quite bothersome how one will get shipped and the other wouldn't especially when you have a deadline on the goods you ordered. So I replied the lady from accounting with validation and tried to reach costumer service. I filled to form with details of my membership and order info and asked that I be reached within 3 hours of filling the form. I also went ahead to call costumer service and the head office. I was on the phone for almost 4 hours and not once did someone pick up. waited till the end of the day and I never got a call from my form order. till date it still says that the form is open.

Woke up the next morning and began dialing customer service and after 2 hours I got in touch with accounting. A young lady picked up and directed me to extension 261 (not wanting to tend to my accounting issue). Lo and behold the extension was unavailable. Called accounting again for 30 mins and no one picked up. decided to call the operator and still no one picked up. filled another costumer service form even though the first one hadn't gotten tended to. Till date ive spent almost 8 hours trying to reach anyone from costumer service or HQ and only once has the phone been picked up. makes me question if people indeed work at the head office.

This morning I decided to visit the nearest Canada Computer branch. They also said its impossible to reach them that they spend hours trying to reach them. I really don't know what to do at this point.

has anyone ever had an experience like this???
09-07-2017 02:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply