Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSA: You can only price match brick & mortar stores in your province
RemoveYourPriceMatching Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

PSA: You can only price match brick & mortar stores in your province
You can only price match brick & mortar stores in your province. Now with ******** gone, there's really no one else they'll price match with when it comes to computer components.

Just remove your price match policy if you're not willing to price match.

What's the point in calling it Canada Computers if you'll only allow us to price match with stores in the same province?

Good day.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 10:48 AM by RemoveYourPriceMatching.)
08-14-2017 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

Given 120 thanks in 104 posts

RE: PSA: You can only price match brick & mortar stores in your province
(08-14-2017 10:46 AM)RemoveYourPriceMatching Wrote:  You can only price match brick & mortar stores in your province.
That is not correct. We price match any authorized Canadian dealer. Please review our full price match policy.
Quote:
  • Canada Computers & Electronics will match any competitors' current advertised price, including applicable shipping charges with any qualified Canadian online authorized reseller.
  • Item(s) must be identical in brand/make/model (ie: manufacturers SKU#, UPC code) and available within Canada through an authorized Canadian dealer. Any conditional offers, exclusions and/or restrictions regarding limited quantity eligible for purchase will be applied.
Please visit the price match policy page for complete details. The above is only a partial quote from the policy.

(08-14-2017 10:46 AM)RemoveYourPriceMatching Wrote:  Just remove your price match policy if you're not willing to price match.
We do price match. Please review our price match policy.

(08-14-2017 10:46 AM)RemoveYourPriceMatching Wrote:  What's the point in calling it Canada Computers if you'll only allow us to price match with stores in the same province?
Because we are Canadian owned and operated. The name wasn't chosen based on the price match policy. Also, there is no "same province" restriction in our price match policy.

My thoughts, views, and opinions do not reflect that of Canada Computers and are solely my own.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Patriot Viper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866MHz
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (OS)
1TB Seagate Desktop (Games)
2TB WD Green (Storage)
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 03:25 PM by Mahloot.)
08-14-2017 03:21 PM
 Thanks given by: Tyrann
geb1970 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

No you don't, you give your sales team excuses to make it look like you do. Here is one for you from Orleans CC "I can't match that price, it is lower then what I am allowed to, only corporate office in Toronto can approve it". Its Sunday do you think corporate office is open and do you think your sales person offered to call them in order to keep my business? The answer is NO. Drove 20 min. to get to that store was about to go the the Merivale one which is further but instead I gave them a call and left a message about the price match. I did not hear back from them. The laptop was 1199$ at CC and 999$ at MyTeknology. They offered to lower it to 1170$, what a joke. Sorry CC, MyTeknology got my $$$$. I don't like when people BS me. If it is true your staff can't lower more than a certain price then that should be mentionned in your policy. I checked your policy before leaving for the store and it isn't in it. So it falls under BS.
10-22-2017 06:48 PM
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

Given 120 thanks in 104 posts

There are other limiting factors for the price match, not all of which are listed on the policy page as there are too many factors to list them all. The following clause of the policy applies in your particular situation:
Quote:
  • [...]and may decline any Price Match at its sole discretion.

My thoughts, views, and opinions do not reflect that of Canada Computers and are solely my own.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Patriot Viper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866MHz
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (OS)
1TB Seagate Desktop (Games)
2TB WD Green (Storage)
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 01:30 PM by Mahloot.)
10-23-2017 12:58 PM