Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Track Order / Shipping Status / Cancel Order
petergovea Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Track Order / Shipping Status / Cancel Order
Hi everyone. The last November 25 I bought some computer parts on the website and I'm still waiting for an email to track my order or at least to know the orderĀ“s status. I would like to know how can I contact the sales department by phone (not email because I'm still waiting for their response) or how can I cancel this order because I'm so tired of been waiting without any news. AngryAngryAngry
12-06-2016 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vincent Mercure Offline

RE: Track Order / Shipping Status / Cancel Order
I'm in the same position as you. Place order online the November 25, 2016, the transaction when bad, I receive an email that my order pass, but no tracking no information that something proceed. I try to call several time, I sent over 10 emails and still no answer. I did not receive my credit card letter to see if anything has been charged yet.

I'm working with those computer and now I'm down by one. It's an order of 916$.Angry

This will be my last time purchasing here. Angry
12-07-2016 11:46 AM
airack Offline

Same problem here. Ordered on Nov. 25 using the bank payment option and still no updates on my order even though the payment went through fine. They have responded to my customer support requests through the web form, but they've been pretty useless. They just asked for info on the bank payment, then I get nothing back when I tell them. It's getting really frustrating.
12-07-2016 12:33 PM
someaguy Offline

I have also wondered what the hell is going on with my online order that I placed on the 28th after a failed online order I placed 10 min after midnight on Black Friday only for someone at Canada Computers to tell me that the Video Card I ordered was sold out on Monday! I Placed another order on the evening of Cyber Monday. Canada Computers charged my credit card regardless if the item is out of stock and I am still waiting for them to charge back my credit card!

But with that aside, I have a computer to build and it is already delayed by a week because of Canada Computers! The order included a Video Card, Ram and a Win10 licence. I can't go very far building it until I get this order!

To Canada Computers, What is the point of having a phone number if no one bothers to pick up? Also, how hard is it for you people to return money that isn't yours?
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 02:11 PM by someaguy.)
12-07-2016 01:58 PM
M A Simard Offline

Same thing for me...i order 315$ of stock 24"display with a laptop cooler by online banking payment i send e-mails, call several times, send tickets....and no one care in this clown company i dont have any answer from any form of contact i used...for sure its the last time i order anything from this company and i highly regrets placing order too because if they refund me fine i will go buy my thing at best buy or la source right at the store but if i go buy it and i receive my oreder after it i will be stck with it imagine if its hard (impossible) to have a answer from anyone for a order what its gonna be for a refund.... anyway if anybody told that he's gonna order anything from here i will tell this person to not... go to a real and serious store not on CANADA COMPUTER!
12-08-2016 12:03 PM
Michael99 Offline

No Stock -Long Wait
I want to buy an AEON 3200 in the Ottawa area; I've been waiting 9 days now for a store to get one into stock. I was willing to move up to 2 other more expensive models; Again, no stock. I suggested they build me one, they preferred to order it in. And, there is no date provided for when it may arrive; So it's a surprise I guess.

How can a computer store survive if they don't have computers to sell? I could build 300 PC's from their parts, and they can't build one for a customer in under 9 days?
12-14-2016 01:04 PM