Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't get in touch with costumer service
GRJonesy Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Can't get in touch with costumer service
Hi,

Is there anyone at your head office? I've been phoning them for the past 2 days and the phone just keeps ringing. I put in for a online order return nearly a week ago and I haven't received a response and now I can't reach them via telephone. I'm getting very annoyed as I spent a lot on my order and I'm not happy with it. This is so ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 03:28 PM by GRJonesy.)
08-03-2016 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

Given 119 thanks in 103 posts

RE: Can't get in touch with costumer service
Customer service has to be initiated through the website form: http://www.canadacomputers.com/contact_c...ervice.php

My thoughts, views, and opinions do not reflect that of Canada Computers and are solely my own.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Patriot Viper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866MHz
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (OS)
1TB Seagate Desktop (Games)
2TB WD Green (Storage)
08-03-2016 04:12 PM
GRJonesy Offline

(08-03-2016 04:12 PM)Mahloot Wrote:  Customer service has to be initiated through the website form: http://www.canadacomputers.com/contact_c...ervice.php

How long does it normally take them to respond because I submitted a form last Friday.

Thanks for the reply
08-03-2016 04:47 PM
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

(08-03-2016 04:47 PM)GRJonesy Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 04:12 PM)Mahloot Wrote:  Customer service has to be initiated through the website form: http://www.canadacomputers.com/contact_c...ervice.php

How long does it normally take them to respond because I submitted a form last Friday.

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately I do not know because I am a retail store staff, I do not work at our head office. I would expect normally between 48 to 72 hours to be reasonable. I would suggest you fill the form a second time.

My thoughts, views, and opinions do not reflect that of Canada Computers and are solely my own.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
2TB WD Green (Storage)
08-04-2016 09:58 AM
Phil Offline

(08-04-2016 09:58 AM)Mahloot Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 04:47 PM)GRJonesy Wrote:  

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately I do not know because I am a retail store staff, I do not work at our head office. I would expect normally between 48 to 72 hours to be reasonable. I would suggest you fill the form a second time.

Hi,

Actually it would take much longer than that 48-72 hrs. I work in the industry so I know and let me explain:

Any inquiry is handled by a third party (printing vendor) - all inquiry web forms would go to them first. Then the volume is enough they would print them out (remember cost by volume). Then again, when printed inquiry pages enough to fill a shipping box then this vendor would 'mail' the box to CC headquarter.

Online purchase also treated as similar, the diffrent is that this third party get pay based on the number of order and normally they would like to get pay ASAP - therefore the money withdraw from your account ASAP.

So don't blame CC headquarter if no one has any idea about your inquiry or your order. They have no info until they receive the mailed package from the third party vendor. Then after CC headquarter has finished process all order (manually enter the orders into CC mainframe) then would mail them to CC warehouse to ship the stuff to you. Remember, it's a complicated process therefore please understand the delay of your shipment.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017 10:01 PM by Phil.)
03-30-2017 09:51 PM
Defiant Offline
Posting Leader

Given 604 thanks in 466 posts

That doesn't make any sense, the orders are already placed online why wouldn't they just go to some sort of queue in P/O system at CC and be reviewed by staff there.

Rigs:
Defiant (Gamer)
Intrepid (HTPC)
Galaxy (Server)
03-31-2017 09:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mahloot Offline
Forum Member
CC Staffs

Hi Phil,

Our company does not operate in the way you have described.

The original question was about getting a response from customer support department. Any requests filled on our customer support page on our website goes directly to our customer support team at our head office, there is no third party involved. I expect that they should provide an answer within 72 hours, excluding weekends.

Regarding our online shipping, online orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Toronto area. There is no third party involved once again in this process. The online order goes to the warehouse team, they pack up the items from the order in a box and attach the shipping label to the box (likely FedEx) and then the courier picks up the shipments for delivery. Ship out time, provided items are in stock, is supposed to be within 24 hours of placing your order. There is no manual entry of order data, it's all automated by the website and our servers, the warehouse should receive your order within minutes of it being placed on the website.

We basically fully handle the process from start to finish, except for the shipping itself which goes through a courier service.

My rig:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
2TB WD Green (Storage)
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 12:29 PM by Mahloot.)
03-31-2017 12:26 PM
 Thanks given by: Defiant