Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frustrating order experience
dac Offline

Given 1 thanks in 1 posts

Frustrating order experience
Here are two suggestions:

(1) By removing your customer support number and forcing customers to use a a contact form that has over 24 hour turn around time is extremely poor customer support. Your competition, at the minimum, has online chat. Most have phone numbers as well.

(2) If paying through a bank requires an extra couple of days processing time, make sure it is spelled our *very clear* at order time, and allow the customer to change it, if they so choose.

Keep in mind, that there are many alternatives out there and you at the minimum be keeping to their standards. If you want to win my business, you should at least exceed their standards.
08-02-2016 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: John McC
John McC Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Frustrating order experience
(08-02-2016 05:26 PM)dac Wrote:  Here are two suggestions:

(1) By removing your customer support number and forcing customers to use a a contact form that has over 24 hour turn around time is extremely poor customer support. Your competition, at the minimum, has online chat. Most have phone numbers as well.

(2) If paying through a bank requires an extra couple of days processing time, make sure it is spelled our *very clear* at order time, and allow the customer to change it, if they so choose.

Keep in mind, that there are many alternatives out there and you at the minimum be keeping to their standards. If you want to win my business, you should at least exceed their standards.
I totally agree. I ordered a couple of items 7 days ago and my credit card was charged the same day. They still haven't arrived and no department answers the phone. I just tried a random extension and spoke to a graphics designer. Maybe if I keep trying extensions I will eventually reach someone who can take some action on my complaint!
12-09-2016 01:54 PM
Michael99 Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Frustrating order experience
Raised ticket on December 11th, 8 days ago - No response other than the canned "we care" reply on initiation.

"Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
We strive to provide our customers with the best possible customer service and shopping experience.
Your feedback/inquiries will be read by our customer service department so that we may continue excellent work or improve performance if needed.
If further information is required we will contact you as soon as possible."

That's not customer service, whatsoever.
12-19-2016 11:42 AM