Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Message from Canada Computers: We want to hear from you directly
PCAS Offline

Given 8 thanks in 3 posts

Official Message from Canada Computers: We want to hear from you directly
Hey everyone,

This forum has showcased all of your mixed emotions concerning your experiences with Canada Computers. We know that there are places where we shine as an electronics retailer but we are humble enough to realize that there is room for improvement as well. There is currently an initiative to improve every aspect of our business. Improving on our on-line shopping experience, in-store policies, sales staff knowledge base and customer loyalty are just some of the projects we're are working on. The CC forum is one of the largest elements of our on-line community and we have a deep respect for all new and veteran users. We encourage all of you to help us improve. Contact contests@canadacomputers.com if you have issues you wish to address or suggestions you would like to make.

Thank you,

The Canada Computers Team
09-27-2013 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eddyall1 Offline
Posts Leader

Given 96 thanks in 94 posts

RE: Official Message from Canada Computers: We want to hear from you directly
Have good policies and/or have the stores apply them the same way in every store.
We should not have to recommend store based on wherever or not they apply correctly the company policies.
In one word: consistency

[Image: 120822_consistency-is-key_500_youanew1.png]

Intel i5-2500k @4.0GHz
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
Asus GTX570 @850/1700/4000MHz 1001mV
Corsair Vengeance 8Gb @1600MHz
Corsair 500R
Corsair AX850
EVGA CPU Cooler
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 06:26 PM by Eddyall1.)
09-27-2013 06:25 PM
Sparky Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

I responded to contests@canadacomputers.com...... There was no response to e-mail.

Typical customer service problem..... give customers a place to complain, then ignore them.

This from a previously regular customer who no longer shops at CC and recommends to all I meet to do the same.

Your in store customer service is non existent and head office response is totally inadequate!!!

Thanks
09-27-2013 09:02 PM
badrobot Offline

Given 9 thanks in 5 posts

Your store is better than BB or FS in terms of PC components variey & line up. But something is just not right with the way your business is being handled. Your prices are good. But your customer service and policies are a deterrent for us to patronize you. That's why most of the time we just do pricematch with another store if it's also available there just avoid stepping in your store or deal with your policies.

[Image: sig04.gif?psid=1]
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 11:16 PM by badrobot.)
09-27-2013 11:14 PM
Gixxer Offline

Given 2 thanks in 2 posts

Stepping into a Canadacomputers is dreaded, getting a pricematch there is an extremely daunting task -- why bother offering it if your employees are going to give us such a hard time about it?

Employees are rude, ignorant and one can tell they don't even want to be there themselves. - St. Catharines Location

I will only shop at Canadacomputers if I absolutely have to and thankfully that is rare, the amount of business they are losing from me alone, not considering friends and family which I deter from shopping there yearly is in the thousands. That money and there's a lot of it is going right in the hands of your competition because they offer consistent policy's, amazing customer support, real price matches without insulting you.
09-28-2013 12:38 PM
Rick Offline

Given 3 thanks in 3 posts

Ok good:
Because I guarantee you:
...a CC store, here in Windsor, would be a "Godsend",
and nevermind the rest of the "whining, spoiled-brat" litter from the other cities in Ontario, ( who are lucky enough to even have a local CC store !),
except maybe TO, yep, you don't hear them complain at all.

So,
Thankyou,

The Canada Computers (wish you were here in Windsor) Team.
Smile

WE need a Canada Computers in WINDSOR !
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 12:31 PM by Rick.)
10-05-2013 12:28 PM
Burlington Offline

I've had good luck with the Burlington store.
Shopping for computer stuff at Best Buy ? Future Shop ? No Thank you. My mom might shop there, pas pour moi.

I just recently needed a DVI male to VGA female adaper. The only one at TigerDirect was $25.
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/S...&CatId=467
Most video cards I have bought (as low as $29) come with a free adapter in them.

I had just spent $2000 on the PC (no monitor, no keyboard or mouse) and I politely rejected the $25 adapter.
Went to CC and got it for $8.

Lately I drive the extra 10 minutes to go to CC. I used to drive to Hamilton a few years ago. I practically live next store to TD and BB.
10-05-2013 04:33 PM
Mark Offline
Posts Leader

Given 177 thanks in 144 posts

I'm someone that's shopped in many places in Toronto and area. CC is really the only place I go to consistently. Hell there are sometimes I need to go to other places, because I need a new laptop keyboard or charger, etc. And that's fine.

Where is the reward for that though? For a crappy old Razer Death Adder, you have to spend /2500/ dollars. Let's think for a second, really realistically. 2500, is two gaming machines. A laptop and a computer. Two pretty awesome machines and an HTPC. You see where I am going? Rewards are awesome, that part is done well. What you should do is put things that sit on cleareance, or usefull small trinkets on there for lower prices. Dead stock, old stuff, stuff that is just in general useful should be in the rewards program. Or, if you really want to encourage people to go in (because we all know when we go in, we buy more stuff) have the dead stock on there as Reward Points only items. We all see those multimedia keyboards that have been sitting there for months, etc. Be such a good, oh wow, spending so much on this HTPC, might as well get that too, etc.

I even forget you can see sigs.

heh.
10-07-2013 12:07 AM
snoopdog Offline

I would like to say in the hamilton mountain store its kind of sad when you have like 10 employee's walking around talking to each other and you have 1 cashier and you have three or more customers wait 10min just to pay out for one item. You guys should fix that issue. I see that the other hamilton location is smaller and some how when i go and its busy they have 2 ppl that are working on the cashier.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 06:18 PM by snoopdog.)
10-13-2013 06:17 PM
Walter Offline
The Captain

Given 44 thanks in 33 posts

(10-26-2013 03:28 PM)Steven.B Wrote:  I worked at CC for 3 years, When I first came to the company from the time I quit it did a total 360. Employee's are under paid and there is a lot of problems with the management. You can ask me anything for an honest answer.

dis gon be gewd

[Image: ubd5413c.png]
10-31-2013 10:54 PM