Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube Channel - tell us what you want to see!
samvirgo Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: YouTube Channel - tell us what you want to see!
if you are about to demonstrate yourself on YouTube than try it with music videos.. it is a pure way to get traffic demonstration+entertainment a good choice
08-23-2013 02:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
snoopdog Offline

nice idea lets see more open stock and sold as new after the review Tongue
11-02-2013 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smoke Offline

Given 31 thanks in 26 posts

Heres a suggestion. Fix your policy issues and train your employees before you go making stupid youtube channels. Techsource is all we need for youtube channel, your CC channel does nothing but expend resources that could be used to improve your company as your customers(and previous customers) have asked you to do.

I REALLY want to like canada computers as its a Canadian company and it would be nice to shop canadian and support local jobs(albeit minimum wage) but you're making it impossible for me and others.
11-04-2013 02:32 PM
Mark Offline
Posts Leader

Given 177 thanks in 144 posts

It's almost like there are more then one divisions to a business. Amazing isn't it?

I even forget you can see sigs.

heh.
11-04-2013 04:40 PM
Smoke Offline

Given 31 thanks in 26 posts

Smart ass comments dont make it any less ridiculous. The money that goes into paying these people to do this useless thing would be better used to go towards training is my point.
11-04-2013 05:15 PM
TheTechGenius Offline

Thumbs Up RE: YouTube Channel - tell us what you want to see! A $700 Intel and before build!!!
(03-06-2013 01:22 PM)DaveS Wrote:  Hey Folks,

Cool things are happening at Canada Computers. We're revamping the content we deliver to you and opening up new ways for our audience to interact with us.

As part of this effort, we're launching a brand spankin' new YouTube channel very soon, and we'd love your input on what you'd like to see on it. Product unboxings? How-to videos? Demonstrations of epic gaming rigs? Screaming goats edited into music videos?

Hook us up with some suggestions and we'll do our best to deliver. It's all for you. Please note that "Esther" is not a viable request.

Thanks!
05-30-2016 04:09 PM
Brain007 Offline

this amazing to see, really it is man!
i would love to see your brand new youtube channel if you can share with me...
i always love to watch videos, especially how to.
Looking forward !

Cheers!
#Brain
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 04:13 AM by Brain007.)
11-16-2016 04:09 AM
Phil Offline

(03-06-2013 01:22 PM)DaveS Wrote:  Hey Folks,

Cool things are happening at Canada Computers. We're revamping the content we deliver to you and opening up new ways for our audience to interact with us.

As part of this effort, we're launching a brand spankin' new YouTube channel very soon, and we'd love your input on what you'd like to see on it. Product unboxings? How-to videos? Demonstrations of epic gaming rigs? Screaming goats edited into music videos?

Hook us up with some suggestions and we'll do our best to deliver. It's all for you. Please note that "Esther" is not a viable request.

Thanks!

Excellent idea !!!

BUT don't waste your resource doing the same thing as thousand of sites already existed. Instead, use the resource to improve your company reputation and increase profit: better staff training; better customer supports (billing/refund); or hire someone to answer the phone.
03-29-2017 10:26 PM
Pontiac Offline

I've been in the business of dealing with computer hardware since I was 8, and the C64 was mainstream. I've built countless machines, dealt with the strangest of gremlins. Over the past decade, I've been way out of touch with the actual hardware, new troubleshooting tips, upgrading BIOS (See my first post) and such. My current rig was built in and around 2014, and I KNOW there's been new things since I last worked in a computer shop a decade ago.

I'd like to see a decent stream of PROBLEMS and what can be done on a limited budget, such as "I ain't got the CPU to do the BIOS upgrade!" or "RAID is raiding my dreams and giving me nightmares!" etc.
05-03-2017 04:54 PM