Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st Time Buy Here in CC
bautisj Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Exclamation 1st Time Buy Here in CC
Angry Kennedy Store.

I bought a Razer Naga Molten Limited Edition. Was gonna go **** but the store near me doesnt have a stock. So i tried going on CC since i saw that they offer price match like ****.

1st Rant : Cashier transfered me to a guy who does the Price Match, asked him if he can Price match it for me. ( LIKE **** DOES ) he asked if i know the website so i gave him cause i did my own research he told me he can't do it. blah blah. Asked again if he can do it for me. He told me he can't. then i did it my self. He still said NO.cause blah blah. so i got pissed already and told him that ill just take it.

I asked the cashier if i get any discount on the item, cause sealed is already broken. Box is beaten up. Basically some kid/dude opened it. I asked them if i do get some compensation for it. She said NO cause it doesnt say open box. So i asked them YOU CLEARLY can see that the seal is broken. the box is beaten up and i don't get nothing? what if its broken or what.. she just said blah blah can't do anything no sticker of " Open Box " So NO!. So. K... I just bought the item and they offered me this direct warranty for 3years for 12$. I took it cause i thought 3 years plus the item that i'll be buying is clearly opened.

So Today While im doing this thread im so pissed cause i did everything. i even did a fresh clean install to clean all my drivers. reinstalled it for 5x. Tried it different USB's and computers. So i finnally conclude that the product i bought is completely useless and broken.

STORE WAS F---------- for being so unhelpful. Now i don't wanna go back there and waste my time there cause clearly they don't have stock of the mouse i want. WASTE OF STORE WARRANTY SO BASICALLY IM GONNA USE THE WARRANTY I BOUGHT TO A DIFFERENT STORE!.. So much for my 1st purchase here.
09-04-2011 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David Offline
Posting Freak

Given 59 thanks in 49 posts

RE: 1st Time Buy Here in CC
Generally in my experience there should always be an open box sticker on all items that have been opened. I would suggest you go back to Kennedy. I can't remember who the Supervisor there is (mods can possible correct me if i'm wrong) however I think it might be Tank. Talk to the supervisor and see what can be done.

The other Dave
Current Rig:

NZXT H440
MSI GTX 1080 X 8G
I7 6700K
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo V2
Samsung Evo 128 SSD
Adata 240 SSD
WD 2TB Blue
09-04-2011 08:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Defiant Offline
Posting Leader

Given 613 thanks in 474 posts

You can exchange the mouse for another identical one even if it is not in stock, I'm sure they can transfer one in (takes a few days).

The best solution here would be for CC to refund you, hopefully a store manager can work that out.

Rigs:
Defiant (Gamer)
Intrepid (HTPC)
Galaxy (Server)
09-04-2011 08:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David Offline
Posting Freak

Given 59 thanks in 49 posts

try supervisor first

The other Dave
Current Rig:

NZXT H440
MSI GTX 1080 X 8G
I7 6700K
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo V2
Samsung Evo 128 SSD
Adata 240 SSD
WD 2TB Blue
09-04-2011 09:02 AM
Walter Offline
The Captain

Given 44 thanks in 33 posts

Hey, sorry about your experience there. I'm going to forward to the the Admin who work in the Head Office.

H/O will be closed for today and Monday, so they'll get this thread first thing Tuesday morning.

You're still within the 15 day direct replacement, so if you'll give the Kennedy store another chance we'll swap it out with either another one of the same kind or another mouse of similar value. Smile

I'll be forwarding the thread to the Admin right away.

-Walter

[Image: ubd5413c.png]
09-04-2011 09:57 AM
Peter M Dodge Offline
Posts Dominator

Given 138 thanks in 127 posts

I've had a terrible experience with an open box motherboard I ranted about on these forums too. No open box sticker, but it was pretty obvious it was opened previously.

Thankfully, ASUS was much more helpful than CC was.

The Price Match policy remains a sore point for CC. I've heard far more stories of it being refused than honoured.

[Image: currentbuild.png]
09-04-2011 05:54 PM
Lebungz Offline
Posts Leader

Given 413 thanks in 344 posts

Ya, I don't really now what it takes to get that sticker Peter... I was shopping cases and the one I wanted was clearly Open and stuffed back on the shelf. I asked saleshelp to check the unit for me to see if it was discounted. He said no. So I bought something else within my budget and headed home.

Next day I dropped in to find something else, and happened through the cases again... looked to me same case I inquired about, now with open box label. weird stuff guys.

I guess I see it as stock safety really, prevents guys from coming into the store, taking an item, tearing it open then asking for a discount.

C70 MODS
932-X MODS
TAKE MY MONEY RIMMERS!
09-04-2011 06:31 PM
Lebungz Offline
Posts Leader

Given 413 thanks in 344 posts

ACK! double posting mofo... rim sry guys.

C70 MODS
932-X MODS
TAKE MY MONEY RIMMERS!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 06:31 PM by Lebungz.)
09-04-2011 06:31 PM
Peter M Dodge Offline
Posts Dominator

Given 138 thanks in 127 posts

(09-04-2011 06:31 PM)Lebungz Wrote:  Ya, I don't really now what it takes to get that sticker Peter... I was shopping cases and the one I wanted was clearly Open and stuffed back on the shelf. I asked saleshelp to check the unit for me to see if it was discounted. He said no. So I bought something else within my budget and headed home.

Next day I dropped in to find something else, and happened through the cases again... looked to me same case I inquired about, now with open box label. weird stuff guys.

I guess I see it as stock safety really, prevents guys from coming into the store, taking an item, tearing it open then asking for a discount.

But to turn around and then label it, not offering the discount to the original customer, is essentially losing a sale.

The retailer in me dies a little to see other companies basically saying their own foot off.

[Image: currentbuild.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 06:35 PM by Peter M Dodge.)
09-04-2011 06:35 PM
bautisj Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

Thank you guys for your concern..

Well.. I let my girlfriend do all the talk and job for me.. The excitement of getting the mouse i wanted was lost already... Sorry but i don't wanna go back to that store. My gf ended up doing the refund..

So here's the story.. I should've went there my self and shown them the real problem of the mouse.. so they tried it there and clain the mouse is working PERFECTLY.. ( note. My Gf went to pacific mall store and bought the mouse there - and it DOES WORK!! )

Lost 4$ due to restocking fee.. waste of time and money..
09-04-2011 11:20 PM