Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't get in touch with costumer service
OfficerDark Offline

Given 0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Can't get in touch with costumer service
ROFL

I think it's pretty evident that Canada Computers, as a whole, is a joke. They don't handle their customers with respect, nor do they CARE that they disrespect them lol
12-16-2017 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slippers Offline

(08-03-2016 04:12 PM)Mahloot Wrote:  Customer service has to be initiated through the website form: http://www.canadacomputers.com/contact_c...ervice.php

ELSE ... call your credit card company and lawyer and local news TV station and the local newspapers and explain to them your problem with this company. Post on the Internet in Facebook about your plight.

The OPP Fraud Squad might also aid some assistance or could apply some pressure on this company to improve in these areas seeing as they are basically unreachable.

Just some ideas Big Grin
01-13-2018 12:50 PM
unhappycusti Offline

I got a hold of someone at head office by going through Corporate and Government sales. Someone picked up right away.

I told them how I am waiting on a refund from the 4th and that if someone from accounting doesn't call me back in 20 min I am going to start a CC fraud dispute. I was called back in 2 minutes. The lady on the phone wasn't much help, but she said she would call me back today with a concrete timeline.
01-29-2018 12:57 PM