Canada Computers Community

Full Version: Windows admin password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I bought a gaming tower from CC in London ontario on Wellington. They had none left so I agreed to take the display PC. I was never told the windows admin password and all I have access to is the display profile. It says the password hint is CC, but I can't figure it out for the life of me, any help would be appreciated, as the store is now closed until tomorrow.
Hey, send me a PM with some info and I might be able to help you out!
(12-23-2017 10:24 PM)Distwrought Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, send me a PM with some info and I might be able to help you out!

I'm having the same issue. The hint is "usual". Any idea what the password is? Thanks for any help!
In order to find available ways to reset Windows 7 administrator password effectively, firstly we should know administrator is just one kind user of Windows 7 user account. Besides administrator user, Windows 7 user account also includes standard user and built-in administrator. The built-in administrator is disabled by default, but it has full unrestricted access rights and permission on the computer.
Reference URL's