Canada Computers Community

Full Version: Canada Computers Website Suggestion Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Lets hear your views on the new PUBLIC website. How we can improve and also what you like about it.
Well for one thing when I choose a category, if I then click on the side for a Manufacturer,the listing does not get filtered out like it used to
I would like the ability to sort processors by socket type.......
(02-26-2011 12:04 AM)Mystryman Wrote: [ -> ]I would like the ability to sort processors by socket type.......

Me too! This is brought up frequently and by many different people. I wonder why it hasn't been implemented.
(02-26-2011 12:13 AM)Peter M Dodge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011 12:04 AM)Mystryman Wrote: [ -> ]I would like the ability to sort processors by socket type.......

Me too! This is brought up frequently and by many different people. I wonder why it hasn't been implemented.

^
THIS
good stuff with the front page changes. zippy ads that aren't crashing my IE 6.0 (at werk lolz)\

Suggest a subcategory for dual vs triple channel memory.
Processor search by core type is a must too.
and prolly not a webmaster issue, but y'all need more better COMBO pack deals and/or BUNDLES (soft plug Neweff)
(02-26-2011 01:34 AM)heyyahblah Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011 12:13 AM)Peter M Dodge Wrote: [ -> ]

^
THIS

\
This!
dont like the horizontal scrolling, amateurs make that mistake lots dont understand
How to in the DIV or CSS add

div
overflow:hidden;

Or css class

Css
overflow:auto;
How about the ability to sort products by the date they were released/ CC received them?

It would be easier to find new products.
I,m done with CCP website it is worse then the last, if the scroll is not fixed, Looking for a new part supplier with a suitable site. The forums is the way the site should be. BAD PROGRAMING Then again the forums is developed by a team of experts MYBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's